Sphera Farm LLC (Russia) is a manufacturer of medical intravenous solutions. Today on the territory of the Industrial park “Vorsino”, located in Borovsky district of the Kaluga region, Sphera Farm LLC is completing construction of the production building, covering a total area of 3 hectares.
The establishment of this manufacture was initiated by a group of Russian and foreign businessmen in order to build a high-tech production complex, able to produce a wide range of infusion solutions and parenteral nutrition.
Geoclima had a task from the customer to provide cooling of refrigerant (50% propylene glycol) for condensers of existing condenserless chillers. It was also necessary to take into account the customer’s requirements for low power consumption and high efficiency.
At the customer’s request, Geoclima designed seven drycoolers with total cooling capacity of 6070 kW. This equipment has a special design:
- innovative system of adiabatic cooling designer by Geoclima;
- drainage system;
- adiabatic cassettes drive system;
- system of purification and disinfection of water entering the adiabatic system by ultraviolet radiation;
- air filtration elements on the heat exchangers;
- axial fans with inverters (EC fans);
- electrical switchboard with a control and monitoring system on each machine.
For this project Geoclima developed a customized solution designed to provide great power saving and maximum energy efficiency, resulting in remarkable advantages in terms of both money saving and performance.